Texas Powertech W.L.L is a Joint- Venture company formed in Doha to meet the growing needs of the Electrical Construction Industry in Qatar.
This company is technically and financially supported by the joint venture partners Powertech Constructions Private Ltd., Chennai, India and Texas Middle East Group W.L.L., Doha, Qatar.
Texas Powertech has a well trained team of 200 employees working in various Electrical/Substation projects, Infrastructure projects, MEP works and also has the capability to expand the strength in short notice.
Major projects in Qatar
- Electrical Installation works in 2000MW gas power plant at Mesaieed, Qatar through Deutsche Babcock Al Jaber (DEBAJ).
- Installation of 3 nos. of 66/11kV Transformer Feeder Substations (EDC-3, 4 & 5) for KAHRAMAA through Larsen & Toubro Limited in Phase-VIII.
- Electrical Installation works of 33kV Substation for Larsen & Toubro at Qatar Petroleum Ras Laffan area,
- Installation of 3 Substation works 66 & 132kV GIS for KAHRAMAA Phase IX Package through Hyosung Corporation, Korea.
- Electrical Installation works in QATALUM Mesaieed, Qatar through Deutsche Babcock Al Jaber (DEBAJ).
- EHV (66kV) cable laying termination works for KAHRAMAA works for ETA Star International.
- HV 11kV Cable Termination works for KAHRAMAA works for SIEMENS
- Electrical Equipment Installations, Cable Tray Support fabrication & erections, Earthing, Instrumentation, and Control cable laying, MV Cable Laying & Terminations for QATAR ALUMINIUM through Fata. Debaj (Qatalum)
- 220kV shunt Reactor Installation, Cable tray fabrication & erection, LV Power & control cable laying and terminations works at KAHRAMAA Phase X through Hyosung Corporation, Korea.
- 132kV GIS Installation, 66kV Power transformer, 11kV switchgear, Cable Tray erection, Earthing, Lightning protection works, LV cable laying, terminations, Battery, UPS, Lighting & Small power works at KAHRAMAA Phase X through Larsen & Toubro
- Photos need to be scrolling in the corner